Saturday, December 26, 2009

When a Soldier Comes Home


One of the many "pass it on" emails circulating widely deals with the widened perspective that war forces upon all, but especially upon the young. That email was created by Captain Alison L. Crane, a nurse in the 7302nd Medical Training Support Battalion. Rather than simply pass it on to my email list, where it would quickly be lost in the morass of cyberspace, I decided to put Captain Crane's message and photos into a slideshow movie that could be posted here. The images will advance automatically. As background, I added the a cappella rendition of Amazing Grace by the Cactus Cuties, from Lubbock, Texas. I hope it's as inspiring to you as it was to Doris and me. To view a larger image, just use the zoom-in feature of your browser (under the "view" menu) while playing the presentation.





No comments: